Online Coaching (1-to-1 and GROUP)
Online chess coaching facilitates learning chess anywhere in the world.
We conduct 1-to-1 or group online coaching through ICC and Skype where the coach and the student share the chessboard online on ICC and the communication part between coach and student is managed by Skype over the voice call.
We have students from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Dubai who have been taking online chess coaching from us. We also have students from India from different cities who take online coaching.
- Real-Time Interactive coaching
- Time Flexibility
- Saves Travelling time
- Age – The entry age should be minimum 6 years.
- Frequency of classes – We recommend 2 times in a week.
- Duration – Generally 1 hour. Though one can even opt for 2 hours or 3 hours.
Requirement to start Online Chess Coaching
- Computer or Laptop
- Internet connection with decent speed
- An ICC account
- A Skype account